Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
haaland.png

I was really excited about this signing, but no more. The Athletic says there are "just as many reasons to believe him signing for #MCFC doesn't make sense".

What a heap of shit that publication is.

Athletic are being bitter little bitches about this. Pretty sure Sam lee has wrote something for them today suggesting pep needed convincing on Erling.

Yes, I don't want to call him a hand grenade being thrown into our dressing room, as Pep seems to emphasise humility in his squad.

But he has coached Messi and, when you have a player of such ruthless quality, I'm certain Pep might actually welcome someone like Erling coming in and challenging his team-mates, making them less comfortable?

We have lost a big voice in Fernandinho, Haaland seems to let his goals do the talking, but he seems to be a guy in a rush to cement his own legacy in the game?

I just think this is a fantastic signing on so many different levels, from challenging others to step up to the plate, to perhaps Kevin and Phil moving to an even higher plain.
Do you think Pep will have a good look at his natural talent to score rather than insisting he learns our way of playing?
After all we are not short of players who create chances to score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.