Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Pep will have a good look at his natural talent to score rather than insisting he learns our way of playing?
After all we are not short of players who create chances to score.
I hoping Pep says when you get the ball put it straight in the onion bag

Could by a hybrid of the two, mate?

I certainly wouldn't rule out a Pep formation tweak next season, perhaps!
Thanks for reply my friend.

I am seeing him increasing the variety of chances we can provide together with his physical presance disrupting normally competent defences.

As you say a hybrid with much more change in the attention our usual goal scorers receive.

I was really excited about this signing, but no more. The Athletic says there are "just as many reasons to believe him signing for #MCFC doesn't make sense".

What a heap of shit that publication is.

They've gone out of their way to write two negative articles about Haaland today. They're a glorified fanzine, there's zero chance i'd subscribe.

Remember the fanfare when it launched.....and now its in the same bracket as Viz.

Should've signed....

IXmNDCT7hxY_c0F_.jpg:large

I was really excited about this signing, but no more. The Athletic says there are "just as many reasons to believe him signing for #MCFC doesn't make sense".

What a heap of shit that publication is.

There's no need for a teamtalk. All Pep has to do is pin these articles on the dressing room wall and tell the players to take a good look at all the shit that's written about them and the club. Job done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.