Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had this vision of Stephen Howson going up to random people in the street and telling them Haaland brings no guarantees of success.
If Pep, Txiki or even Khaldoon, fresh from a chip muffin lunch, offered us a five year guarantee would it carry the same weight as a Lidl three year guarantee on a plastic paddling pool?

Sky sports news.

"Liverpool fans how will it feel waking up to find out your club have broke new records for a transfer fee"

"Nunez is a mixture of cavani and suarez (stifled excited groan in the background) "

"The bundesliga is a much better quality league than the Portuguese league BUT nunez has scored against a virgil van dijk defence which is something not many people have done"

And then they asked for people to tweet in. One of the tweets they read out was "pep buys superstars, klopp makes them".

So there you go. Don't expect these red mardarse sympathisers to butter our deal up whatsoever.
If that's the case, why are the Dippers paying so much for some potential nugget, or muppet, for whom Klippity has a shedload of graft to knock into a superstar? More Dipper soundbites that have as much substance as a TAA defensive coaching manual!

Incredible player, very unusual looking human.
If you know anything about extraterrestrials, then you would know that he’s actually one of the species they call Nordic’s , because they resemble Nordic people, but actually from the Pleiades star cluster

Why else do you think he’s so good?

6’4, fast as lightning, and so much footballing ability.

I think I’m onto something.

If you know anything about extraterrestrials, then you would know that he’s actually one of the species they call Nordic’s , because they resemble Nordic people, but actually from the Pleiades star cluster

Why else do you think he’s so good?

6’4, fast as lightning, and so much footballing ability.

I think I’m onto something.
Is it crack?

If that's the case, why are the Dippers paying so much for some potential nugget, or muppet, for whom Klippity has a shedload of graft to knock into a superstar? More Dipper soundbites that have as much substance as a TAA defensive coaching manual!
Rodri, Diaz, De Bruyne Edison Jesus Cancelo Silva etc bought superstars hey?
Think that tag as appeared whilst winning trophies with our club not before.
Stupid Dippers rats

arriving-izuniy.gif
Meh

Only one set of vikings for us blues

They even wrote a song for city to sing ;-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.