Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
These reveal videos properly wet the appetite, I must admit I knew sod all about Aguero when he arrived, I’d imagine if we had the social media coverage back then I’d have been excited, but as a 53 year old I can’t say I’ve ever been as excited about a signing as this ever. He seems to be the world class signing we’ve not had for years, although many have turned into that once here, this lad seems to be almost there already.

Is it correct that fans wanting to order a Haaland shirt are having to wait until his squad number is agreed ? Trick missed there if so.

747df70c-32d6-49c0-96a1-cba5e7c81476

This is actually what Erling really was doing yesterday - charity match hosted by the Norwegian Royal Family. He got a goal but lost :)

Aaaaand ..... Who is the goalie in the background? Better get used to having him around I suppose .....

Can’t wait to see Erling in action, all those headers hitting the back of the net, for me nothing in football beats a bullet header, Kev will provide this can’t wait tbh

Can’t wait to see Erling in action, all those headers hitting the back of the net, for me nothing in football beats a bullet header, Kev will provide this can’t wait tbh
He doesn’t score many headers from what I’ve seen fella. Doesn’t mean he can’t/won’t, but don’t believe heading is one of his main strengths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.