Found him....I've found him.......

malg

There he is, the wee monkey that he is, I've finally found him hiding out in Spain until he could revive his once glittering career at a Champions League club.......very luckily we may be seeing him in the Prem again soon:

West Ham are interested in signing Belgium winger Adnan Januzaj, 27, from Real Sociedad. (Mirror)

There he is, the wee monkey that he is, I've finally found him hiding out in Spain until he could revive his once glittering career at a Champions League club.......very luckily we may be seeing him in the Prem again soon:

West Ham are interested in signing Belgium winger Adnan Januzaj, 27, from Real Sociedad. (Mirror)
I well remember the trumpet fanfare, the marching bands, the streamers, and the souvenir coins when he was first announced. I remember the disgusting excuse for a media we have proclaiming him to be the new Messiah, descended from the very heavens above in order to show the way for us all.
Januzaj, the man whose hands could make the crippled walk again, give the blind their sight back, and to top it all call out to Lazarus and say: "Oi! Laz, you lazy little git...wake up from your eternal sleep and 'ave another go at life, why doncha?"

Oh, these rags, they do love to humiliate themselves on the world's stage.

"It was as if Adnan Januzaj had decided to get his Marco van Basten moment over early, in order to concentrate on the rest of his career; even at 18, he has that deadpan look of utter mastery.
The title of the location — the Stadium of Light — was a nice touch too, for young Adnan is going to be one of those players who can, whatever the weather, throw open our curtains on a glorious spring day"
"Respected Journalist" Patrick Barclay - Evening Standard (London paper) - October 2013.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.