Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This current England squad is the best for about 50 years the manager is not capable of moulding them into a great side that squad would win world and Euro cup's with a top class coach in charge it's time for Southgate to go

He deserves a chance. Statistically he's the best we've had since Sir Alf Ramsey. He's got us to the very latter stages in 3 major tournaments. All of the players were knackered from a full season. There is no reason to doubt we won't be there or there abouts this world cup. The chants last night were a disgrace and symptomatic of many of today's fans

It's very rare to get an apology form the Biased Broadcasting Corporation. The Rag's, Jimmy Saville and before that a sitcom starring Ronny Corbett.
Noticed that all BBC Dramas have PC influenced minorities in them to a much larger ratio than actuality exists. I’m not a little Englander but it just doesn’t reflect our demographic as an actual Nation.

Well, like many City fans who attended the Joan Gamper Trophy in Barca, I saw Ibra make his debut for Pep. He was his usual selfish self in that match and has never been a team player. Haaland is the complete opposite.
Haaland is a team player through and through. I think he is the best signing we have made in decades and will transform our team, expecially in the biggest matches where you need an extra edge. His movement on and off the ball is fantastic and KDB will love supplying him. I can't wait for next season. It is time for us City fans to "drink it in."
Can’t wait to see this lad in action for us, he’s a beast. Mr’s H said he’s not the best looking lad, that’s even better, Slabhead will shit himself just looking at him in the tunnel.

He deserves a chance. Statistically he's the best we've had since Sir Alf Ramsey. He's got us to the very latter stages in 3 major tournaments. All of the players were knackered from a full season. There is no reason to doubt we won't be there or there abouts this world cup. The chants last night were a disgrace and symptomatic of many of today's fans
A better manager would have had us winning these trophies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.