La Liga official complaint about City

It would be the Premier League and Richard Masters, rather than the FA, that should be piping up.

Although, Newcastle lodged a complaint of inappropriate behaviour against him during their takeover so I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for him to get behind us.
Would that be the same Richard Masters that Lfc & utd hand picked

Thanks for agreeing that I'm stupid, thats so good of you. Anyway how the fuck does he know what was paid to his agents and representatives. Nearly every signing has agent fees and add ons. The irony is that Laliga is where all the massive signings and paying of wages began in the 90's. Or was that OK.
I am guessing that Madrid and Barca would have both been in discussions with Haalands team prior to his move and so would have a good idea of the agent fees being touted, however as long as we declare them and account for them correctly then I dont see any issue. As you say it was LaLiga that started this with the whole Galactico era. Hven't we just paid less for Haaland than Madrid paid for Ronaldo?

This is just setting the scene for the breakaway ESL without City. The narrative will be that UEFA refuse to act against clubs breaking FFP and aren't fit to run the game. That will get popular support amongst the fans of the displaced clubs and unite them behind the ESL.

I wouldn't be surprised if La Liga is the stalking horse for certain clubs closer to home.

Either way, I wouldn't dismiss this as a stunt.
we have some sharp minds amongst our fanbase & this forum, stand up Newman Noggs, you’ve got it figured out mate great analysis, i put this down as more wingeing and mardness from ol teabag, but you’ve highlighted their ultimate strategy, it’s a more worrysome situation now, these lot are playing the long game, or the long con game.

I am guessing that Madrid and Barca would have both been in discussions with Haalands team prior to his move and so would have a good idea of the agent fees being touted, however as long as we declare them and account for them correctly then I dont see any issue. As you say it was LaLiga that started this with the whole Galactico era. Hven't we just paid less for Haaland than Madrid paid for Ronaldo?
At the time Raiola was going round quoting inflated figures. City only discovered the true numbers when Haaland agreed verbally to join us. Tebas seems to believe the inflated numbers Real were quoted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.