Champions League - 2022/23

Who will be champions of Europe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First Round Qualifying draw complete. Games to take place 5/6 July and 12/13 July.

None of these expected to make it through to the group stages, but some have in recent seasons (ie Sheriff, Maribor, Malmö, Ferencvaros).

Pynuik v CFR Cluj
Maribor v Shakhtyor Soligorsk
Ludogorets Razgrad v Sutjeska Niksic
Dudelange v Tirana
Tobol v Ferencvaros
Malmö v (Vikingur/Levadia/Inter Club d'Escaldes/La Fiorita)
Balkani v Zalgiris
HJK v RFS
Bodo Glimt v KI
The New Saints v Linfield
Shamrock Rovers v Hibernians
Lech Poznan v Qarabag
Shkupi v Lincoln Red Imps
Zrinjski v Sheriff
Slovan Bratislava v Dinamo Batumi

Second Round Draw takes place tomorrow, and there will be some (slightly) more familiar names added.
Second Round Draw has been completed and the games will take place 19/20 and 26/27 July

Champions Route

Tobol/Ferencvaros v Slovan Bratislava/Dinamo Batumi
Dinamo Zagreb v Shkupi/Lincoln Red Imps
Lech Poznan/Qarabag v FC Zürich
HJK/RFS v Viktoria Plzen
The New Saints/Linfield v Bodo Glimt/KI Klaksvik
Balkani/Zalgiris v Malmö/Winners of Preliminary Round
Ludogorets Razgrad/Sutjeska Niksic v Shamrock Rovers/Hibernians
Maribor/Shakhtyor Soligorsk v Zrinjski/Sheriff
Maccabi Haifa v Olympiacos
Pyunik/CFR Cluj v Dudelange/Tirana

League Route

Midtjylland v AEK Larnaca
Dynamo Kyiv v Fenerbahce

Rangers (messy trip)
Does anyone have an idea as to how many points would be required for a match at Rangers or Celtic? I went in the home end the last time City played at Parkhead. Never again! Ibrox would be far far worse.

I have around 11,500 points.

Not true M9 metro all the way to the ground
That line goes nowhere near the centre of Istanbul. You have to change at least three times, more likely four.

Also, the metro system normally shuts at midnight which is problematic if the game starts at 10pm local time. Probably be some extension to the hours but it's not going to be adequate to accommodate tens of thousands of fans.

It's cheaper to book a week in Bulgaria then get the bus to Istanbul
Was thinking that myself but just seen that the UEFA Under 21 Tournament is taking place in Rumania and Georgia and starts that weekend.

Might book a week in Georgia and fly in from Tbilisi, that way when we get beat in the semis I would still have something to look forward to.

Was in Georgia 1997 to see Kinky play v Italy, loved the place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.