Welcome Julian Alvarez | Signing confirmed on a five-and-a-half year deal

Granted I've only watched 6-7 matches if I had to guess, I've seen nothing to indicate he's ready to step up from the Argentinian league to the best team in the world and one of the best teams the EPL has ever seen. I'm surprised at Txiki's comments jumping the gun confirming Alvarez will be with the first team next year without having played a single minute. Why not see how he looks in pre season and go from there?
It's amazing on here that a player we signed for 100 million of the Queens finest is allowed a 12 month "bedding in" period, yet a young kid , with potential from Argentina is expected to rip the Premier League a new one next season.

If Alvarez finishes next season with 10 starts and 6 goals and a couple of assists , he will have done exceptionally well.

This journalist that writes for a website solely focused on River Plate is claiming that Julian left the hotel at 4 AM through the emergency exit to have sex, before their last game

Come on, Julian. You open the fire exit and let them into your room. He's got so much to learn from the likes of Kyle, John and Phil and I wonder if this is what people mean when they talk about a potential bedding in period.

It's amazing on here that a player we signed for 100 million of the Queens finest is allowed a 12 month "bedding in" period, yet a young kid , with potential from Argentina is expected to rip the Premier League a new one next season.

If Alvarez finishes next season with 10 starts and 6 goals and a couple of assists , he will have done exceptionally well.
I agree, but people’s expectations are way over that. They think we can let a player go easily because he’ll just fill their spot like it’s nothing

Definitely. I've said before that Alvarez is a gamble and if he comes good it will be a bonus. 10 starts and 6 goals will be a great return.

The problem is people see him score 6 goals against a Peruvian team that they've never heard of and think he is some kind of world beater who will slot straight into the first team. They've got no understanding of the league which he plays in or his general recent form in it. I'm sure he will be treated in a similar way to Cole Palmer next season and will be bedded in gently.

i wonder when he will come to manchester, i mean when he will come to stay oh fuck it i have too many drinks LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.