It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

We should all be wanting Bernado to resign. Not want FDJ or want someone else because we could get 80-100 for Silva. He's class, we want the best players.

If Barca really want Bernardo, we would really need to insist on De Jong in the deal. The problem is he (De Jong) really loves Barca.
Bernardo's position as an 8 has really evolved last season, he's no longer a winger and due to his ability to keep the ball under pressure, he's more suited than anyone we have. De Jong has different skills closer to what Gundo has, so we would need to make adjustments for that once again. But there isn't (as far as i can think) a direct replacement we could get for what Bernardo gives us.

Can’t sell him like a second hand sofa either if he wants to wait out a year.
Just tell he won't be getting game time,this type of situation will be getting more and more common, the club may well need to toughen up their stance.

I guess if Bernado wants to go for personal reasons then the club won't stand in his way, and fair play to the lad he's been immense and one of my favourite players in a City shirt for a long time. Replacing him, if it happens, is a big big job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.