Season Ticket Waiting List | Sold Out

The Club’s admin would have wanted enough tickets to go on sale for the “big five games” to Cityzen’s to justify their membership. Posters just looking at the money raised from between 500 and 1,000 tickets times 5 games are missing the point.

I’m neither for or or against the Silver Cards but a lot of people just seen to come on here to moan about “the Club”
Yes that’s fair enough if these are ‘extra’ seasoncards and released as a way of ensuring they fill the smaller games. But not enough clarity as to whether these were actually just the normal surplus of SCs once people had not renewed or let go of one of theirs, in which case they should have been released as full seasoncards rather than trying to make a little bit of extra cash that would seem a token amount in the scheme of things.

‘The Club’ do so many things so well, but ticketing has never been a strong point!

Got to admit, I'm excited more for next season than I have been in a while.

Took back my season tickets and fascinated to see how we play with a world class talent up top.

Forgotten what it was like when Sergio was top of his game.

Same mate, I felt I needed abit of a break after how intense the run in was, especially the last game. After the Haaland signing so early, it’s completely changed i’d be climbing up the spirals to get in if I could watch them tomorrow.

Yes that’s fair enough if these are ‘extra’ seasoncards and released as a way of ensuring they fill the smaller games. But not enough clarity as to whether these were actually just the normal surplus of SCs once people had not renewed or let go of one of theirs, in which case they should have been released as full seasoncards rather than trying to make a little bit of extra cash that would seem a token amount in the scheme of things.

‘The Club’ do so many things so well, but ticketing has never been a strong point!
Jesus H Christ. How much clarity do you need? I've said multiple times that we discussed these tickets with the club well before the renewal window opened. They said then there would be a limited number available. So if everyone had renewed, they would still have offered some.

Obviously they may have added a few more once the renewal numbers were clear, or they may have assumed that there would be some churn, as there normally is. But people have to remember that the club is a business, operating in a very competitive environment, and that matchday income is our weakest revenue stream in comparison to our peers.

Sorry if this has been answered.previously, how many season ticket holders do we have?

The last figures I had from the club were c36k plus the just under 3k who deferred last season. So around 39k in total.
Assuming 53k Etihad capacity and 3k away allocation, does that leave around 11k home tickets available for match-day buyers?

Edit: How many are held back for staff/players? How many given to corporates etc?

You’d assume the overall figure is lower now as there is no way all SC holders and deferred renewed. Silver members aren’t SC holders.
Well the Silver card members have a guaranteed seat throughout the season and they also have access to the Cup Schemes. I'd call that a season card but it's a question of semantics really I guess.

Well the Silver card members have a guaranteed seat throughout the season and they also have access to the Cup Schemes. I'd call that a season card but it's a question of semantics really I guess.
We will have to differ as I don’t think anything that doesn’t include the five most high profile games can be described as a seasoncard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.