Block 202

New Joe’s? Joe’s East Stand is the other end of the stand, block 207.
I sit in 202 for CL games, similar view of the pitch as Joe’s, but of course the opposite end of stand.
Hence it is the new Joes the other side of the half way line, people are being turfed out of 204 and part of 202 for it, and were told in April.

Hence it is the new Joes the other side of the half way line, people are being turfed out of 204 and part of 202 for it, and were told in April.
Thanks…
I had no idea about this. Are they relocating the existing Joe’s… or creating an additional Joe’s bar? IE, will there be TWO Joe’s in the East Stand?
Edit… Just checked it’s not another Joe’s, but a Sports bar called ‘Kits’, £180 more expensive than Joe’s. There must be the demand, I know Joe’s was over subscribed. Shame for those being relocated.A0F6845F-E6D5-428D-BFE0-3AE0D16A2A3D.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks…
I had no idea about this. Are they relocating the existing Joe’s… or creating an additional Joe’s bar? IE, will there be TWO Joe’s in the East Stand?
Edit… Just checked it’s not another Joe’s, but a Sports bar called ‘Kits’, £180 more expensive than Joe’s. There must be the demand, I know Joe’s was over subscribed. Shame for those being relocated.View attachment 47192
It is extra, they will slowly do it to most of the 2nd tier if there is demand no doubt. The Emirates/Wembley model, however their second tiers don't have many rows, specially the Emirates.

Another new venture giving them priority access to away tickets. Getting less and less for standard match going fans won't be long before we have just a corporate away following.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.