Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finding it amusing seeing and reading about how Liverpool losing Mane is no big deal and them signing the Aberdeen kid is an amazing coup for everyone.
Slightly different narrative if it was similar with City ..
I presume the relatively low fee they received for Mane was a bit of a quid pro quo for Thiago, which is fair enough I guess. Seeing the tabloids portray the fee as some kind of victory for Liverpool is a bit much though, if not unexpected.

Correct we have:

We wiped it in the last financials - he is off the books from an Amoritsation point however his wages will still be there but suspended if he is not guilty then....

The players in the pic are playing Sizz, pap, brick. Loser gets sold to the dippers or rags.

Hey lads come back. It was just a joke.

I presume the relatively low fee they received for Mane was a bit of a quid pro quo for Thiago, which is fair enough I guess. Seeing the tabloids portray the fee as some kind of victory for Liverpool is a bit much though, if not unexpected.

I honestly read that as forehead heads for anfield exit door.

Oops

Should be at least a fivehead

And the Aberdeen boy would have been ruining his future by wasting away in City's stiffs or loans to Scunnie if we had signed him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.