Not open for further replies.
'Rather proclaim it, Westmoreland, through my host,
That he which hath no stomach to this fight,
Let him depart; his passport shall be made
And crowns for convoy put into his purse:
We would not die in that man’s company
That fears his fellowship to die with us.'

Shakespeare, Henry V.

Or to put it in simple English, anyone who doesn't want to be here can bugger off.
We don't hold players against their will. That is quite clearly City's policy, and it is wise.
I still have my "bow" fingers, so shall henceforth give our visitor the "Azincourt salute" in recognition of his inane comments.

You are not counting the commissions to the father and the agents man.
When Mino toured Europe, there was info of commissions of around 100 million euros.
You don't think City only paid 60 million for the player, do you?
We know we paid commission of e150m, Tebas told us and he only speaks the truth.

More Madrid bollocks about triggering a release clause in 24.
Aguero and David Silva were constantly linked with moves to Spain for a decade from signing for us and we were all told 'Pep won't be there long he's only ever spent 3/4 years at a club' and yet 6 years on he's still with us and looking likely to extend his contract further. I'm finding the articles coming out of Madrid and Liverpool hilarious at the minute... They are pure fantasy to appease each clubs fan base and make them feel better about the worry they're suffering and if they aren't worried about City signing Haaland then they fuckin should be and soon will be!

Nice one, we've got him for two years then....
Yes, all they are doing is saying that we are similar to Bayern in furthering his football development so it saves them money now for him to be only on their bench and they use us to get him worth a team place in Spain for the release clause value City have set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.