United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be a bit thick (I know!!) But exactly what is their complaints about their owners? Their recruitment and wage structure is amongst the highest in the league, ok they are not successful due to lack to direction but that is not the owners fault. What more do they want?
I'd say the lack of direction is entirely the owners' fault. They're the owners, so if they're not supplying the direction, who should be? They moved Gill upstairs, let Woody run everything (into the ground), didn't have the balls to tell Ferguson to cut his ties, backed their managers with money but sacked them if they didn't win anything right away.

I may be a bit thick (I know!!) But exactly what is their complaints about their owners? Their recruitment and wage structure is amongst the highest in the league, ok they are not successful due to lack to direction but that is not the owners fault. What more do they want?
They keep peddling the crap that the Glazers are taking money out of the club that’s probably correct,but by fuck they’ve spent huge amounts as well,they need to be careful what they wish for as they could get new owners eventually who could end up taking even more out of the club.The crying over the glazers is a distraction tactic,how much money do they want to spend just keep throwing money around till they win something,even that’s not guaranteed…

Tw@tter reports that Van Gaal told Jurrien Timber if he signed for that lot, he wouldnt be going to the world cup because he wouldn't be playing every week

Just watched the videos

The CEO basically saying the DOF needs to “get on with it”

Not a good start for the cultural reset

They are on the brink now. Either the new regime stops the rot PDQ or they sink a lot further.
To rebuild the squad and the stadium might take up to £2bn. Can’t see the Glazers being sanguine about that. Might be forced to sell. The Delicious irony if a mega rich Arab buys them.
What are the odds for Newcastle finishing above the rags?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.