Hard men of football

Who is the hard man leader?

• Total voters
Duncan Disorderly was IMO the toughest out of that bunch and he isn't even mentioned ;)

As for one of the best leaders and toughest? Dave Mckay.

DRuyqwCUMAAyURV.jpg

I just remember that Birmingham team from the early 80’s who gave it out week in week out Coton , Dennis , Van den Hauwe , Blake , Hartford , Hopkins etc , Souness was a great player but his tackle/challenge against Steaua was the worst I have seen and the one against Hibs ( Rangers debut ) was not far behind

I always thought Keane was a bit of a coward. Looked hard against players who wouldn't have a go back, but against players who would like Shearer, Ferguson and Vinnie etc he was nowhere to be seen.

Why are wimbledon wearing their away kit?
My word - I'm such a geek but once every bluemoon it comes in handy.

Black kits were not allowed until the start of the Premier League when refs started to wera different colours - green was the first one. Refs had to keep wearing black in the FA Cup though. Wimbledon's home kit was such a dark blue that it would clash with the black referee kit and so they had to change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.