Do you support the RMT?

Its a left leaning board and that isn't a surprise but anyone who has been here long enough have seen the arguments both ways repeated endlessly.

The answer, if there actually is one, will lie somewhere in the middle of the views expressed by the usual on here.

Food banks, loop holes, amazon etc..... has been done to death.

Is this absurdist centrism?

there is a reason why people have warmed to him. He knows what he is doing, he knows his brief and he gets to the point. Furthermore be believes in what he is doing and most importantly can come back at you with a straight answer not ummmm and ahhhhh all over the shop because he isn't desperately trying not to trip up over previous lies and bullshit he may have said because unlike others he hasn't been telling lies

In a word authenticity. He knows his brief and as shown in the clip he fully understands the rules of engagement. He knows there will be pushback but fuck me this is desperate.
!

In a word authenticity. He knows his brief and as shown in the clip he fully understands the rules of engagement. He knows there will be pushback but fuck me this is desperate.
!

Tom Harris was aged 5-15 during the 1970s so I doubt his memories of working during that period extend to more than a paper round or a Saturday job at Woolies.

Grant Shapps stated on TV that the strike is not justified as nurses are paid less.

I am not even going to bother explaining why that is a stupid comment.

It's the analogy they always use. "You're lucky to have this job, you could be working for x,y,z on less money."

When P&O ( No surprise there) took over Stena line in Dover our wages were superior to the P&O crew. This was a result of them paying less money due to hiring new crew in the 1988 dispute for the crew they sacked, myself being one of them. After the takeover they quickly said all Stena crew would have a pay freeze until the P&O workers achieved parity. This took seven years. We weren't on mega wages just the scab crews were on less. Seven years with no pay rise. We had onboard meetings every year and the prick who sanctioned this ( on mega bucks himself) said he was more than happy to do so. I ripped him up for arse paper getting lots of hard stares from certain managers. I didn't give a fuck he needed to hear it. Those who preach tightening belts and restraint do so happy in the knowledge it never affects them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.