It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Can we please just fucking move on from this 'break the internet' signing.

It was just some words someone somewhere said at some point in time about some possible unknown, like 2 bloody months ago.

It is not a hard and fast law that has to happen, can we stop trying to shoehorn every possible big player to fit the definition that is clearly well outdated, if it ever was on in the first place.
19089793.gif

It was just some words someone somewhere said at some point in time about some possible unknown, like 2 bloody months ago.

It is not a hard and fast law that has to happen, can we stop trying to shoehorn every possible big player to fit the definition that is clearly well outdated, if it ever was on in the first place.
Actually no we cannot.

It's a part of this forums DNA season after season that we totally lose our fucking minds about a world class player. We have a mega thread of ups, downs, plane tracking, blue cones and nobody is ever going to take that glorious, utterly despairing at times rollercoaster away from me.

I can put it in a different way. It was completely made up. Lol.

I think that has incrementally been added to, and is now for some reasonblinked to Jesus or Sterling and that position. It wasn't at the time though, and even TH himself said he didn't know who it was supposed to be about, just something he heard. Most likely pogba, given the timing. Either way, about time we just moved on now.
I agree but I asked him if it was Pogba and he said it wasn’t just reiterated the info in my last post.

Actually no we cannot.

It's a part of this forums DNA season after season that we totally lose our fucking minds about a world class player. We have a mega thread of ups, downs, plane tracking, blue cones and nobody is ever going to take that glorious, utterly despairing at times rollercoaster away from me.

Yeah fair enough. Fucking Txiki, signing Haaland too early!

We’re just having fun while no real transfer rumour is leaking.

It will probably be something I post about until the end of the window or Sterling commits his future here.

We’re just having fun while no real transfer rumour is leaking.

It will probably be something I post about until the end of the window or Sterling commits his future here.

Let's call it at Stefan Ortega and draw it there. Broke the internet for all of 2.5 minutes with everyone frantically googling who the fuck he was. Prophecy fulfilled. Done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.