It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

If all 4 ins and all 4 outs materialise, we are in danger of taking the much coveted ' net spend' title from the dippers.(if all valuations are accurate)

No offense to the entire forum who will take offense to this but TH seems semi connected (I guess….?) but also blows stuff out of his ass. Break the internet signing is mystifyingly stupid. No offense of course. It’s like JOSH WILSON and gumzy getting all the engagement clicks. Sends you guys into a frenzy.

Have you spent much time on the transfer forum before?

We get at least one person saying this every summer. Nobody cares because most of us just accept that Tolm is the forum's hype man.

We can list all the stuff he's got wrong and all the stuff he's got right and we'll end up with about the same success rate as any of the more reliable journalists when it comes to transfer speculation.

But that's beside the point. It's all vibes. Don't try and get in the way of them.

Thought the whole Ronaldo thing was pretty funny myself - he totally played United there, knowing as soon as they thought there might actually be a chance he’d come to City they’d shit the bed and throw stupid money at him.

He got the player the move he wanted, and we clearly didn’t give a fuck about it because on the very same trip he made to Manchester to sign Ronaldo to the Rags, he signed extensions for Dias and Ederson at City.

And it would be naive to think he’s the one pushing Bernardo to Barca.

We all love Bernardo at City - but we also all know very clearly that he wants to leave to be closer to home.

That’s not Mendes’ agenda - it’s Bernardo’s.

Anyway - fuck it. He’s an agent, and I’m not trying to defend the profession in any way. I just think in his case he’s done more good for the Club than bad over the last few years.

It's hard to see Bernardo that wants the move rather his agent controlling him to push the move yet it makes sense.

Bernardo can actually said like Ake did that he wants to stay at City next season, putting out the rumor that he wants to leave yet he didn't do that instead making vague statement that only throwing a fuel to a fire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.