It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

About the 11th July I think it’s the second week in July

Cheers mate. A couple of weeks left yet then. First year I’ve been pretty relaxed as we have Haaland? Obviously the DM position is vital this summer and if Phillips is the chosen one with Pep then get it done but having the goal scoring Viking already has set the juices flowing!

Soriano said we will only be making only one signing tho. Think that's philips and that makes sense if no one leaves. If zinny goes cucu comes. Ortega for steffen. Also "x" for sterling
I think Soriano may have been slightly misquoted on the one signing.

I listened to the interview and I think the question he was asked on transfers was specifically in relation to whether we were interested in any of Barcelona’s young players (Pedri, Gavi and Fati). Soriano suggested we weren’t because none of them were defensive midfielders, and we had our own young players coming through in the other midfield positions who were comparable to Barcelona’s.

Would have to listen to it again to be 100%, but I don’t think he was discussing transfer plans more generally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.