Derby County - Rooney leaves with immediate effect (p69)

Rooney rather go to Qatar and do tv work this year than go back to derby! The media were all wanking over him when in fact they was zero pressure and if they didn’t have any points deducted he did an average to piss poor job! Now looks like the situation will get resolved he jumps ship typical rag fcuker…
Yeah they’ll get his tactical insight and tell us how each team will set up in the World Cup,what it’s like to play in the final ….oh hold on a minute,I’d rather take and listen to any tactical insight from a fucking cabbage than listen to that ugly horrible cnut fuck off rooney ..

In fairness, he did well there, considering the circumstances. Wouldn't surprise me if he went to Everton if Lampard gets sacked.

Rooney rather go to Qatar and do tv work this year than go back to derby! The media were all wanking over him when in fact they was zero pressure and if they didn’t have any points deducted he did an average to piss poor job! Now looks like the situation will get resolved he jumps ship typical rag fcuker…

Hopefully you know you have written a load of crap.
Unless it was your gran he shagged I don't understand your take on the situation.
Derby had to sell their best players pre Season, then again at exams.
I hate United as much as anyone but I cannot delude myself like that, quite an attribute to have. Well done.

Hopefully you know you have written a load of crap.
Unless it was your gran he shagged I don't understand your take on the situation.
Derby had to sell their best players pre Season, then again at exams.
I hate United as much as anyone but I cannot delude myself like that, quite an attribute to have. Well done.

You or I could of done the same job and got the same result! All this oh hasn’t he done well No he hasn’t it’s so easier to work under those conditions get a draw oh isn’t that great get a win oh what a wonderful job!

Now I’d have more respect of him if he turned up beginning of this season to really prove himself but like most ex rags bottled it gone for the easy job now talking about football and to be fair something he knows a lot about…

I say what I see no points deducted he did average job..

He did alright. If an ex-City player did exactly as he did in the circumstances we’d be saying “did well in the circumstances, can’t blame him for stepping down”.

He did alright. If an ex-City player did exactly as he did in the circumstances we’d be saying “did well in the circumstances, can’t blame him for stepping down”.

Disagree if Kompany did the same job be saying the same anyone could of done that derby job and got the exactly the same outcome!

If Kompany doesn’t get Burnley top 6 it’s an out and out failure i

He did much better than alright. Galvanised a few old pros and a bunch of kids , some of whom have been sold at good prices. Derby fans thought he did much better than alright despite relegation. BLUEMOON has some really thick posters whose opinions I really respect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.