It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Mea culpa! I have been blinded by Lyon memories!
I actually watched the highlights of City v Dippers last week under Pellegrini when we won 2-1 think it was Boxing Day, Negredo got the winner.

We we're 2-1 up...Suarez played a wonderful ball into Sterling unmarked 3/4 yards out for a tap in, He fluffed it. You should have a look at it, Not quite as bad as the Lyon miss. Certainly happy he fucked up that day against us!

I actually watched the highlights of City v Dippers last week under Pellegrini when we won 2-1 think it was Boxing Day, Negredo got the winner.

We we're 2-1 up...Suarez played a wonderful ball into Sterling unmarked 3/4 yards out for a tap in, He fluffed it. You should have a look at it, Not quite as bad as the Lyon miss. Certainly happy he fucked up that day against us!
Hopefully it will be the same should he join Chelsea.

They are only allowed 3 non Europeans and since brexit that means UK players (I think)

It does, but @domalino has pointed out in the Sterling thread, he qualifies to play for them with his Jamaican passport without affecting their quotas, through a different set of agreements. It is an unnecessaily lengthy and cyclical discussion (and I am partly responsible) but that nook does work, it is pretty conclusive. If RM did want Sterling, that wouldn't be what stops a deal.

Wouldn't waste the money. We have three world class centre backs and one of them can play both sides of the pairing, far better than their natural side.

Ake was only bought because we thought Stonesey was going to go.

Would rather give dippers £60m for Salad.

Now that would melt the internet!!!
Rodri can play cb as well since phillips/gundo is here for DMF role.
Why aren't we after salah ?? Thats the main question.
May be we are.
Is it true liverpool are about to sell salah this window? Are those rumors true?
If so we should go after him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.