Glastonbury 2022 (Billie Eilish, Paul McCartney, Kendrick Lamar headlining)

He still said England. ;-)

At no stage did he purse his lips into a O to make the oo sound.

He definitely dedicated it to England supporters ''in advance of winning fuck all in November''. There's a video on YouTube of him doing a gig at Colwyn Bay where he does similar for Stop Crying Your Heart Out and says England will be coming home a week after they get there...

Not sure where the Liverpool stuff has come from!

Why did they have Macca headline Glastonbury ?
Like Rod Stewart's Jubilee performance , they are both past it.
It was cringeworthy !
I’m just guessing here, but I reckon because it marked his goodbye of goodbyes. He’s just turned 80, and though he may not have said so publicly (or maybe he has), this is basically going to be ‘it’ - and if so, it was a big way to do so, arguably the biggest.
It had that kind of feel and sense to me anyway.

As for Stewart he’s not fit to lace McCartney’s boots and agreed entirely.

He definitely dedicated it to England supporters ''in advance of winning fuck all in November''. There's a video on YouTube of him doing a gig at Colwyn Bay where he does similar for Stop Crying Your Heart Out and says England will be coming home a week after they get there...

Because he said Liverpool fans and pleny have been commenting on it on twitter, from city fans to scousers, so a lot seem to have heard liverpool was said.

It's only here it seems a few heard England

I think he changes his comments from gig to gig; he’s said slightly different stuff at different events. At Delamere he had a go at England and united, but oddly didn’t mention liverpool.
I was thought I did hear him reference them last night though. Maybe not.

He’s obviously big on dogging at the moment though; one odd reference at the end at Glasto when everyone must’ve wondered what he was on about, but we had it mentioned about every 3rd song at the show I was at the other week!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.