Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to recall Dean Holdsworth leaving his wife for Lindsey Dawn McKenzie and his missus being interviewed about it… she simply said… dunno what he sees in her our dog is better looking !

All I'll say is, don't judge someone 'til you meet them and know them.

I see Bernardo texting Barcelona and begging(according to the Daily Mail) Barcelona to sign him is all over the media. As well as Foden having another bust up on holiday with his Mrs over mobile phone selfies with women.

City must be close to another player signing. ;-)
The writer (bernardo story) is a brighton fan… saltyyyy

And I'd like to know why he thinks City have shit songs? Personally I think we have a great range of great songs and the Yaya Kolo song was an all time classic which I don't think any other set of fans will better.
And the Belgium fans sing the Kevin De Bruyne song.
So shove it Aldridge you candle in the wind,we have great songs.
I’m sure there is a video somewhere of Gerard and the rest of the Liverpool squad singing the Kolo/Yaya song……not sure Aldridge has the brain cells to understand Irony

And I'd like to know why he thinks City have shit songs? Personally I think we have a great range of great songs and the Yaya Kolo song was an all time classic which I don't think any other set of fans will better.
And the Belgium fans sing the Kevin De Bruyne song.
So shove it Aldridge you candle in the wind,we have great songs.

He doesn’t, he just likes winding people up. At 52 its a bit sad that is all he seems to live for.

DIARY OF ALDRIDGE MOLE aged 63 & 3/4.
MONDAY:
Regressed to being a 14 year old today, sneaky cider on the park,throwing stones at taxis and playfully tugging my new girlfriends hair.Well I say new girlfriend she called me a paedo and said I was old enough to be her grandad, she phoned her dad, told her I wasn't scared til I saw the size of him so did one.
TUESDAY:
Woke up with a thick head..... Yeh Billy my fellow scouser stayed over last night. We had so much fun comparing YNWA to Bluemoon but he then wound me up when he said actually he quite liked BM so I chucked him out. Must say that smell of piss is getting stronger better change out of these damp strides.
WEDNESDAY:
Phoned up talksport today, some foolish caller claimed that City were the best team in the World.Simon Jordan agreed with me when I said Liverpool were the best football team then mumbled something about though the stats didn't bear this out not talking to him again.
THURSDAY:
Had an argument with a City fan today, he claimed that Liverpool fans are fickle but I told him that we always play in front of a full house with 50,000 locked out and you know what he said " yeh if you're playing in a Champions League final in Paris" cheek! Anyway at least we don't play in the emptyhad and our songs are better.
FRIDAY:
Love listening to Jurgen he talks a lot of sense,much more than that Pep bloke ,which got me thinking (which fucking hurt more than you could ever imagine) which areas of Liverpool does the squad come from. Jurgen sounds like a Fazackerley man to me though someone says he might hail from Formby. Mo must be from Toxteth and I do believe Nunez moved from West Derby to Uraguay when he was 3. It's so great having an all Scouse team.
SATURDAY:
Can't get City out of my head today. What can I claim about them without sounding bitter and twisted.......fuckall I always sound bitter and twisted. Did you see their trophy parade ours had two million on a twenty mile route whilst theirs was 300 metres and just 30 plastics were paid to line the street. They've got no songs so it was like a silent protest and I'll always claim that their title wins don't count because they did'nt earn their money. Little insignificant club how dare they compete with the mighty Reds.
SUNDAY:
Pissed up last night, went on social media and made my valid points ie:City. You know what some have replied. Huh! Liverpools parade was on a Sunday so wouldn't have the same kind of impact as having it on a weekday with all the implications of people going home from work and being unable to close off roads. Huh! People going home from work. Liverpool fans have to put on a show says one it's like they have to make sure they are being watched before performing to the media. Don't recognise that, the Kop always started to sing when we were winning. City's income surpasses Liverpools huh! don't they realise we've not even dipped into the Coutinho money yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.