Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
The state of this thread. Let me tell you all now. Cucurella is staying at Brighton and I've had it confirmed by someone close to him, that I also know.

It's a nice dream for him and his family, but its coming at the wrong time for them.

He moved to Brighton with a 2 week old baby last year and he and his wife are settled now and she don't want to pack up and move up North where there is no beach, and in her words "agujero de mierda".

He is happy playing for Brighton and will re visit his options next season.

Oh, and some of you need to give your head a wobble thinking you can just point at a player and get him. The arrogance stinks and make you look more tinpot then the Reds, and that takes some doing.

Last summer’s Grealish thread likes this.

Pep loves Kane.
I agree, think Pep wasn’t really thinking long term or about the club with that one.
He wanted Kane at all costs but looks like City’s money men, like you said, were not quite as keen.
I think Pep has 3 years tops left and he was qs okay finishing it up with Kane. Longer term, Haaland was a better call. Even if riskier.

Pep's thinking was probably let's get the best fit now. Kane is Lewandoski lite. Then City can buy the upcoming striker in 3 years.

No mate and never will be for me. PL every time cos you've got to be the best team in the Prem to win it. The CL can be fluked ad per Real the season just gone-no way the best team in Europe.
To the man city fans slightly off topic but i know u want to win everything, but is the Champions league more of a priority over the premier.

I think Pep has 3 years tops left and he was qs okay finishing it up with Kane. Longer term, Haaland was a better call. Even if riskier.

Pep's thinking was probably let's get the best fit now. Kane is Lewandoski lite. Then City can buy the upcoming striker in 3 years.

You think Haaland is a risk..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.