It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

But prior to that tolmie was adamant there wasn’t a release clause and fabrizio said there was. I really don’t think fabrizio relies on information from a fans forum it seems a bit far fetched and delusional to me tbh.

From what I gather Fabrizio has over 8 million followers on Twitter with another few million across Facebook and Instagram. He gets information from clubs and agents across the game as he is now seen as the transfer guy.

He has basically built a multi million pound business from being a football transfer aggregator. As time has gone on he now has developed his own contacts and gets snippets before others similar to David ornstein.

He would have many people working for him posting on his Twitter account as it basically runs 24/7. As I said at the beginning to think he relies on gossip from a city transfer thread is sheer lunacy imo.

As an example he hasn’t mentioned felix, James being talked about in a swap with ake & Sterling or hinted at a supposedly “big iron in the fire”. The only thing it seems based off is the fact he deleted a tweet about the release clause which could have been for a whole plethora of reasons.
Far too rational a post for this forum mate.

Why is everyone so pissed with Romano? You don't have to read his stuff. I don't. Be he makes fortunes so who's the fool? Good luck to him. People put far, far worse things on social media

It wouldn't be if he gave credit for it.
Please show me one tweet where fabrizio has used info from rumours on here? He has not mentioned James ake Sterling swap once nor felix and he certainly hasn’t insinuated there is a ’big iron in the fire’.

Why would he risk his multi million pound business posting info from a person on a football forum? It’s lunacy

I love Tolmie really enjoy reading his posts have done since he said we wanted Samuel Eto’o circa 2010 but this place at times is like a cult. Gonna have a break until the season starts.

Gnabry feels more like a city signing than a Galactico name. He’s right-footed and fast so he’d be very much a Sterling replacement. A bonus is that he’s home grown since he joined arsenal when he was 16.

If we’re doing it i hope we give it back to Bayern for their pursuit of Sane (public courting).

Absolutely mate! Gnabry would be a perfect signing for us imo and like you say, the added bonus of being homegrown. 40m euros is rumoured to be the asking price which we should snap their hands off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.