It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Hi All, had nearly 100 inboxes in the last week , I apologise I simply don’t have time to respond to everyone with how crazy my personal job is at the moment , so thought I’d post on here , haven’t really got much of an update but as I previously posted a while ago , cucerlla will come and sterling will leave , bernado will stay which is the best bit of business for me, 3 players will go to London , few teams all over zinchenko id be suprised if he stays. Don’t believe the nonsense regarding neymar. Been told we are happy for Ake to leave ,as he feels if needed philips or the young lad can play centre back if the worst came to the worst. Sorry no real update in terms of incomings but I don’t post nonsense and post in good faith for all blues from a top source as a lot of you know.

But prior to that tolmie was adamant there wasn’t a release clause and fabrizio said there was. I really don’t think fabrizio relies on information from a fans forum it seems a bit far fetched and delusional to me tbh.

From what I gather Fabrizio has over 8 million followers on Twitter with another few million across Facebook and Instagram. He gets information from clubs and agents across the game as he is now seen as the transfer guy.

He has basically built a multi million pound business from being a football transfer aggregator. As time has gone on he now has developed his own contacts and gets snippets before others similar to David ornstein.

He would have many people working for him posting on his Twitter account as it basically runs 24/7. As I said at the beginning to think he relies on gossip from a city transfer thread is sheer lunacy imo.

As an example he hasn’t mentioned felix, James being talked about in a swap with ake & Sterling or hinted at a supposedly “big iron in the fire”. The only thing it seems based off is the fact he deleted a tweet about the release clause which could have been for a whole plethora of reasons.

You make some good points and I don’t have answers for them. TH must have his reasons…we don’t get to see all that goes on.

Romano I’ve never been impressed with as I can’t remember him breaking anything of note. He just seems to post “here we go” once multiple other sources have reported a transfer is done. He has done well for himself.

Ornstein I agree seems to have good contacts and I’ve seen him break news first.

Hi All, had nearly 100 inboxes in the last week , I apologise I simply don’t have time to respond to everyone with how crazy my personal job is at the moment , so thought I’d post on here , haven’t really got much of an update but as I previously posted a while ago , cucerlla will come and sterling will leave , bernado will stay which is the best bit of business for me, 3 players will go to London , few teams all over zinchenko id be suprised if he stays. Don’t believe the nonsense regarding neymar. Been told we are happy for Ake to leave ,as he feels if needed philips or the young lad can play centre back if the worst came to the worst. Sorry no real update in terms of incomings but I don’t post nonsense and post in good faith for all blues from a top source as a lot of you know.

Dicey with the Ake situation!! Especially with Stones being quite injury prone it’s a surprise if we chance it!?

When you say '3 players will go to London', I'm assuming - after Sterling and Jesus - it's a reference to Ake's rumoured move to Chelsea. If so, I'd be sorry to see him go and feel it leaves us light on CB's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.