Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure that's necessary.

Our ground holds 32000 and is normally sold out. Brighton have always had a good fan base. In the 46 years of supporting them I can assure you the support has always been there, events as well documented nearly saw the club disappear. If it wasn't for direct action of thousands of those supporters the club wouldn't be here.

I will add the club owns its ground and is not a council tenant.

It's easy to slang off other fans and clubs but we all have one real interest and that's our own team. It's not about slapping down other fans for fun. Your fans are living the dream, fortunate that wealthy owners are prepared to pay for your entertainment. We are no less fortunate that a lifelong fan happens to a billionaire. We benefit from the fact he and his family are true fans of the club. Therefore while attempting to run it as business he also has full empathy with the fans.

I fully expect Cucurella to leave us if Bloom believes it is in the best interests of the club and player. I'm certainly not itk and read the same rubbish as most others. Some Brighton fans who have appeared on here have posted crap. One though mentioned "bumping" into Bloom who imparted some sound bite. Possibly he did, as has been posted he and the especially the CEO Paul Barber are well known to be very approachable. In truth what Bloom was supposed to have said is nothing more than an expected answer, certainly nothing new, it will cost a lot to get him.

As of yet there doesn't appear to any credible reports that any official approach has been made. If he does go to you I'll watch with interest his progress.

Obviously you are now in a position of ultimate strength in assembling a squad but those of yesteryear will always remember when you get someone special. Cucurella is that player for us now. While you spend your time enjoying their time with your club you're always aware they are only using you as a stepping stone waiting for their dream move.

Success for a smaller club normally ends up with a rebuild with the best players being picked off by the bigger clubs. The football pyramid relies on it to distribute some wealth down the league's.

Disappointing to see someone who appears to be intelligent undermine themselves with the use of the lazy, cliched and clearly inaccurate portrayal of our financial situation.

Not sure that's necessary.

Our ground holds 32000 and is normally sold out. Brighton have always had a good fan base. In the 46 years of supporting them I can assure you the support has always been there, events as well documented nearly saw the club disappear. If it wasn't for direct action of thousands of those supporters the club wouldn't be here.

I will add the club owns its ground and is not a council tenant.

It's easy to slang off other fans and clubs but we all have one real interest and that's our own team. It's not about slapping down other fans for fun. Your fans are living the dream, fortunate that wealthy owners are prepared to pay for your entertainment. We are no less fortunate that a lifelong fan happens to a billionaire. We benefit from the fact he and his family are true fans of the club. Therefore while attempting to run it as business he also has full empathy with the fans.

I fully expect Cucurella to leave us if Bloom believes it is in the best interests of the club and player. I'm certainly not itk and read the same rubbish as most others. Some Brighton fans who have appeared on here have posted crap. One though mentioned "bumping" into Bloom who imparted some sound bite. Possibly he did, as has been posted he and the especially the CEO Paul Barber are well known to be very approachable. In truth what Bloom was supposed to have said is nothing more than an expected answer, certainly nothing new, it will cost a lot to get him.

As of yet there doesn't appear to any credible reports that any official approach has been made. If he does go to you I'll watch with interest his progress.

Obviously you are now in a position of ultimate strength in assembling a squad but those of yesteryear will always remember when you get someone special. Cucurella is that player for us now. While you spend your time enjoying their time with your club you're always aware they are only using you as a stepping stone waiting for their dream move.

Success for a smaller club normally ends up with a rebuild with the best players being picked off by the bigger clubs. The football pyramid relies on it to distribute some wealth down the league's.
What a load of shit. Turn off sky sports put down the sun and think for yourself.

Another jealous biased fan who hates MCFC due to our owner injecting capital into a football club leading to unprecedented commercial and on-field success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.