Fernandinho’s Open Letter to Fans

he is such a legend that Gary the Rat coined a new phrase for him, King of the tactical foul, I mean it was the same foul that has been done for years but when a player is so special that commentators try and influence referees to disrupt that players talent on the pitch you know how great they were and a threat to their precious red shirted shite.

Also, the strangest mercenary on the planet, paying 3m of his own money to come and play for us, fantastic stuff.

Goodbye and good luck in whatever you do next.

Fernie, you are a legend.

I kind of laugh when I think about how good Fernandinho was when, to use a PES metaphor, his form was a red up arrow.

"Unfair. CPU is cheating!"

It s absolutely ridiculous what he achieved, and what hes done for this club may never be replicated.

Like Zabaleta, Kompany and Silva, they proved for once and for all, that the players we think have `heart`, are really the ones with their head most in the game. Artists, experts, of every situation.

Best Brazilian in the PL. Only Gilberto Silva comes close... and it has to be said, one of these is a fair bit more talented with the ball than the other.

What a class player he's been for us couldn't ask for anymore from him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.