Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borussia Dortmund 'won't sell Jude Bellingham for less than £103MILLION' as the German giants 'brace themselves for a host of bids for the England star next year' - with Liverpool, Manchester United and Real Madrid all in the chase​

I just can't see how the dippers will be able to afford this lad.

Unless it's the media shit stirring just so they can hear the dippers scream and moan next summer how unfair it has all become...Get the pot out!!!

Coutinho money

You're not taking into account the Pep factor, Bellingham has everything to be a world class level player, he is young, he needs shaping and moulding,

I remember seeing Foden early doors exact same things all there just needed it all bringing together and now we have possibly in the making the best player we will see in our shirt

As we all have seen Pep improves players without doubt, he gets his hands on Bellingham and the lad goes to another level

If I was Bellingham and had the opportunity to be managed by Pep at this age and with the potential, I’d be trying my best to get that move.

I don’t even say that because it’s our team.

Pep would be the perfect man to take his game to the levels people are expecting. Plus we already know Pep will give young players a chance too like with Foden.

That’s assuming we are even interested in.

That’s not to say Klopp isn’t a good coach but if I’m looking at how liverpool set their team up and whatnot, I don’t think a player like Bellingham would be in the right place to really be brought on to higher levels.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see him go to Real Madrid though, and it wouldn’t be a bad move at all because they have an ageing midfield. Plus he’s already abroad, so it’s not like that’s a big factor for him, unless he’s desperate to come back to England, but even then I think the chance to play for Real could change his mind.

A couple of dipper season ticket holder’s I know do seem remarkably giddy about them getting Bellingham next summer??
Bellingham has seen sancho and now Haaland leave Dortmund, both are on more money than what liverpool pay.
He will want something similar in wages .
Liverpool won't break there wage structure to get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.