United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice that the media narrative (especially from SKY) remains that United have got good players who are just not fit enough and have been badly coached. I have always disagreed with this. I think, with a couple of exceptions, the team is incredibly poor technically. Most of them, especially the keeper, can't control or pass the ball properly. They will not move forward till they have replaced most of the current team and I don't think the answer will be just bringing in players from Ajax. I do agree he will be given time. They have no choice now.
The media narrative does what it's always done, defends the rags and the dippers and keeps any negative stories about them far from the world at large. They would never bite the hand that feeds them. The likes of the Custis brothers and Simon Stone would be cast into the wilderness if they dared to criticise the Ministry of Truth (rag central).

Even the famous (in their heads) man utd can't keep spending as they have been in their attempts to buy success.
I predict that they will be lucky to finish in the top half of the P/L.
How ironic would it be if FFP is to prove their nemesis?

Some pissed up prick in the pub just tried to tell me he knew of a player in a team from Outer Mongolia that is not linked with Teabags team of rag cunts… I just smiled and walked away …. Silly **** …!!!

He'll have a word.....
I can just see it. “Hi it’s Ronaldo here… no, the other one… yes that’s right! The rapey one…. Anyway, how does sharing a dressing room with me next season sound?… Hello? … Hello?”

Well they've finally signed someone. I aint got a clue who but he is no doubt a boyhood rag, worth 50 mill but only cost 15 mill and is a promising youngster, (he's 22).
Feyenord are laughing all the way home. Welcome thingymebob to the circus.

All rags are scum bag cunts, including my Aunty and her husband, a right pair of cunts they are … Some say blood is thicker than water, not in our house when she pops in it ain’t …!!
Funny you say that, I was only talking about this with my brother last week, We both said "If you are associated with the Rags you have to be a ****". Our uncle is a Rag and he's a fucking twat, His kids are Rags and they are also twats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.