Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know TH says we will buy a replacement for Sterling if he goes but I don’t think we will. I think it’s Cole Palmer.

I also think we will buy another full back whether Zin stays or not.

McAtee will play a few games probably to rest Bernardo.

I don’t think anyone else leaves after Sterling but, if they do, we will buy A replacement.

2 months left and it seems like we have done a lot already.
The club will not panic. Why can’t we give palmer a proper chance before going back into the market? The squad is in the best shape now for a few years. We are fixing the lb, cf, and cdm positions in 1 window.

Unless a player becomes available that we can’t turn down I would like to see a pathway for a few young players. We need to find out who is going to be able to cut it.

I think we are sick of the cule calling for all our players. Even the potential signing of cucurella is annoying but this is how the Barca media work. We either sign him and accept he may want to leave in 1/2 seasons or don’t.

Either way make sure he is on a 5 year deal so we can charge the broke fucks a high fee. We need to deal with Brighton first. This 1 is going to drag on.

just a bit of peacemaking here if I may...in the 70s/80s Brighton regularely had 33,00 at the goldstone ground.
But the nearest other clubs (Pompey & Palace) are 50 miles away so its a big catchment area.
Brighton's highest average between 1970 and 1989 was just over 25,000 and most years varied between less than 10,000 and 15,000.
They have always been fairly poorly supported

Is Curcurella a replacement for Zinchenko or a adding to our squad feel like we are full back short before Zinchenko goes but seems like we are waiting for Zinchenko to go and won’t add another full back after this

I think we are sick of the cule calling for all our players. Even the potential signing of cucurella is annoying but this is how the Barca media work. We either sign him and accept he may want to leave in 1/2 seasons or don’t.

Either way make sure he is on a 5 year deal so we can charge the broke fucks a high fee. We need to deal with Brighton first. This 1 is going to drag on.
How many times have we been affected by it? Garcia, off the top of my head.

Torres isn’t a cule, he just wanted to go home and Barca wanted him.

I said it again Cucurella incoming will NOT DEPEND on whether Zinchenko stays or not. Where the hell fans get this idea anyway?

City will not force Zinchenko to move away, if the player in question still want to stay then Pep will accomodate both Cucurella and Zinchenko if not he can be let go on his own term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.