Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn’t really have any other option than meet his demands. They’d be in serious bother if he was to leave now especially after losing Mane already.

Wages in excess of 350k per week with added incentives for goals etc…

Fucking lol.

They’ve just set the bar for every important player at the club now and in the future. It means more of course… a fucking lot more money for everything moving forward.

They are making a rod for their backs,I don’t wish injury on any player,but imagine the wailing from the red scousers if salah picked up an injury in pre-season and was out for say 6-7 months,wonder if he’d get any sympathy,I’ve a feeling a big no..all hypothetical though..

He has the cash but I think he will still lose the motivation to perform at the dippers. They've been flogged by Klopp and more money doesn't change the fact they've won all they can albeit once.

Jota, Diaz and Nunez are good players and a front three with Salah and two of those will be very strong, but I still think they've declined significantly losing Mane who has been their best player for the past 6 months.

The key to our success next season will be ensuring we have a big enough squad to handle the demand of 4 competitions plus a WC. The 5 subs rule helps in that we can give more minutes to younger players to hopefully bring them through and naturally increase it, but we need a couple more in if Sterling and Ake are also to leave. Palmer, Mbete and McAttee making an impact should be a bonus but not something we rely on.

£400k a Week

A club and a Manager that don’t buy expensive players, and don’t pay big wages.

I honestly can’t wait for Kloop to try and explain this in a future press conference.
He won't have to explain anything. The spineless, cowardly so called journalist won't say a bloody word about it. Now if that was us.... that's a different story.

Even with Salah signing a new contract and the addition of Nunez their squad is not stronger. I suspect Van Dijk may want a salary increase in line with Salah, potential trouble ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.