Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lack of respect, time after time, and the fact that they refuse to acknowledge what they are watching, is just astonishing to me.

Even though it does piss me off, the fact that they continually dismiss us - Pep, our style of play, our achievements, our signings - i do like that it's us versus everyone and i think Pep does too.
It just gives us the determination to keep winning and adding our name in the record books, so no matter what these blind, jealous hacks and other fans may think, our name and achievements will live forever in history. Fuck em all!

COME ON CITY!!!
Pep will turn this into a Spain v Catalonia thing

not that anyone would notice it (due to our biased media concentrating on why Leeds should have screwed City for more money!) but our transfers/purchasing deparrtment have played an absolute blinder this year. Phillips cheap, Haaland cheap, Alverez cheap.

Its the sort of stuff that lfc or yutd would get endless headlines about. Dont you City fans forget that, they (The media) ignore it but our purchases have been probably the best in the world, an example to follow that even Simon Jordan has to admit is how to do business. But this country prefers to hate than to learn, thank god too. We're leaving the rest of football in our dust whilst they put it all down to "lots of money".

Well done City!
Fuck them.

I was about to have a change of heart but with the recent allegations brought up against us by Tebas, my belief that the FA and British Media want nothing but the worse for us was reaffirmed. The way the French FA and media went after the Entitled Spanish rat was what I was expecting from the FA and British Media and what did we get? If anything the British media was on the side of the frustrated little man from Spain. Fucking unbelievable! It goes beyond rivalries within the Country, doesn’t matter who we are up against, the FA and media would never show us love.

Fuck them.

One of my bitter Leeds acquaintances, who claims to be in the know, is saying that Phillips has failed his medical. I hope it’s a wind-up. It would be a pity for the lad and we would be missing out on a very good player.
I had to drive past Elland Rd on business on Thursday and noticed there was no Phillips pictures on the advertising boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.