Gio Kinkladze Documentary

Never understand the hate from some towards kinky.
During those dark dark days he was a total shining light and where as he may not have dragged the team along like some cult heroes , he still gave us some total magical moments.
Its ok saying he wouldnt survive in todays team. How would you know? Bit easier playing with KDB than ged brannan.

I took a south african guy who was over on business to , i think, a game v villa. Kinky was on form that day, he scored a decent goal following a back heeled pass from Quinny.
This guy, a rugby fan, was then an immediate Blue. I often wonder if he still is!

So, yes gio was lazy, sometimes greedy, his career never kicked on, but he made me smile , A LOT, during a time that on the whole was pretty miserable

GIO GIO GIO GIO

During those dark dark days he was a total shining light and where as he may not have dragged the team along like some cult heroes , he still gave us some total magical moments.
Its ok saying he wouldnt survive in todays team. How would you know? Bit easier playing with KDB than ged brannan.

I took a south african guy who was over on business to , i think, a game v villa. Kinky was on form that day, he scored a decent goal following a back heeled pass from Quinny.
This guy, a rugby fan, was then an immediate Blue. I often wonder if he still is!

So, yes gio was lazy, sometimes greedy, his career never kicked on, but he made me smile , A LOT, during a time that on the whole was pretty miserable

GIO GIO GIO GIO
The fact remains however good he was , we suffered two consecutive relegations with him in the team.

When he was good he was brilliant but when he was not, he was a disgrace for me and sadly that was far too often.

GIO GIO GIO GIO
Everyone remembers Kinky's goals in the PL, away at Boro, Villa and Soton, but they were his only goals in the top flight for us.

He was poor in 97/98, after impressing in 96/97 against the likes of Oxford, Swindon and Southend.

The fact remains however good he was , we suffered two consecutive relegations with him in the team.

When he was good he was brilliant but when he was not, he was a disgrace for me and sadly that was far too often.
Does one man make a team? Could he have solely kept us up?

No on both accounts. The club was a basket case at the time and heading in one direction only.

Everyone remembers Kinky's goals in the PL, away at Boro, Villa and Soton, but they were his only goals in the top flight for us.

He was poor in 97/98, after impressing in 96/97 against the likes of Oxford, Swindon and Southend.
I bet eddie mcgoldrick was your favourite player

Does one man make a team? Could he have solely kept us up?

No on both accounts. The club was a basket case at the time and heading in one direction only.
The club was a basket case, run by a man who did not keep his word, Lee was a poor chairman.

The team was not a team at all, 11 individuals and a very divided dressing room, Kinky got far too much praise for little contribution and that upset a lot of his teammates.

The club was a basket case, run by a man who did not keep his word, Lee was a poor chairman.

The team was not a team at all, 11 individuals and a very divided dressing room, Kinky got far too much praise for little contribution and that upset a lot of his teammates.
Still doesnt take away from him being a rare beacon of shining light. Just dont get the hate. Was eddie mcgoldrick your favourite player ? Or tony vaughan, “cos he gave 100%”.
Never understand anyone who didnt enjoy watching gio

Reactions: PPT
Still doesnt take away from him being a rare beacon of shining light. Just dont get the hate. Was eddie mcgoldrick your favourite player ? Or tony vaughan, “cos he gave 100%”.
Never understand anyone who didnt enjoy watching gio
I watched him home and away for 2 seasons, for every good game there would be 3-4 games of nothing.

In a vast majority of away games he was the invisible man in reality.

There is no hate, just the realisation of a hugely overrated player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.