10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting

Looking forward to the various boring haters in here commenting on this graphic, but as it's just another in a long line of similar graphics that have illustrated Grealish's great stats for last season I'm sure they'll ignore it and just keep pushing the fallacy that he needs to up his game massively next season to deserve to be a part of the squad. Give me strength.

I don’t speak for everyone but I’m assuming that those that ignore the not so hot stats prefer the absolute stats - goals/assists - and if they don’t see good numbers then to them he’s wank.

He wears sky blue so I’ll keep on willing and wishing the lad to do well regardless of anything.

He may have good games, and he may have poor games. He may miss shots and he may score little but as long as he’s here I’ll back the lad. He’s not above criticism but I always want and hope for the players to do well.

I don’t speak for everyone but I’m assuming that those that ignore the not so hot stats prefer the absolute stats - goals/assists - and if they don’t see good numbers then to them he’s wank.

He wears sky blue so I’ll keep on willing and wishing the lad to do well regardless of anything.

He may have good games, and he may have poor games. He may miss shots and he may score little but as long as he’s here I’ll back the lad. He’s not above criticism but I always want and hope for the players to do well.

You do realise that for an ‘assist’ to be registered the player receiving the pass has to actually put the ball in the net. It’s not Jack’s fault that his teammates failed to do this on numerous occasions.

By all means criticise him for a lack of goals but his creativity is not in question.

City fans need to look past the media narrative. We know those cunts only want to put us and our players down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.