United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Laporta, they apparently aren't selling FDJ anymore. However maybe hinting at FDJ needing to take a wage reduction.

Big LOL and a huge slap on the Rags' faces if FDJ chooses wagecut over joining them.
So Barcelona have basically forced De Jong into taking a pay cut by threatening to sell him to Utd?

I hope he stays.

Ronaldo, although being supremely talented, nowadays makes the rest of the team worse.

Look at Benzema at Real Madrid, come into his own since Ronaldo left. Look at Juventus, and the massive drop off there. Look at United - finished second the year prior, and now they struggle to keep out of the Europa Conference.

He may add in 25 goals a season personally, but he takes out 40 goals a season that would be shared by the team, as the team have to play to him, rather than with him.

Lovely stuff

So Barcelona have basically forced De Jong into taking a pay cut by threatening to sell him to Utd?

Why should any player have to take a pay cut when a club gave them that contract!

It’s Barcelona’s Fault they in the this position plus why should FDJ take any pay cut when Barcelona in so much shit are STILL signing players!? Uefa should be banning them from buying anyone till they sort there shit out!

United are trying to be like Ajax a bit too much
I think they will play better football under ten hag but I still think they will be competing for 4/5 place with arsenal
Sounds to me they are going to have to play more like last seasons City……..

Ie with no strikers

Let’s see how close to 99 league goals they get !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.