Iconic goals

Jon Macken v Spurs

The definition of iconic. We were dead and buried at half time. It must've been brilliant to have been there. I will never forget watching it on the telly seeing the joy on Keegans face and the bench going mad.

Probably the MOST iconic in our history for me was Dickov's goal against Gillingham. That was the start of something special and the success that followed.

Last edited:
Most iconic for me is Pollock v QPR....a perfect representation of where we were as a club at the time.

Also Tarnat's free kick against Blackburn....

Most iconic for me is Pollock v QPR....a perfect representation of where we were as a club at the time.

Also Tarnat's free kick against Blackburn....
People forget the cock up by Margetson for QPR’s first goal in that game. I maintain it was even worse than Pollock’s.

Friedel should’ve saved Tarnat’s free kick - brilliantly struck though it was.

People forget the cock up by Margetson for QPR’s first goal in that game. I maintain it was even worse than Pollock’s.

Friedel should’ve saved Tarnat’s free kick - brilliantly struck though it was.

Was that when he picked up the back pass and then immediately gave it straight back to their players who put it into the net while he was still walking back to his goal. Absolute shambles and it started so well with Kinkladzes free kick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.