Does Bluemoon represent the typical Mancunian and Manchester?

A few day ago someone said off topic has lost it'a levity, god forbid some people are trying to bring it back.

Instead people get all serious again.

Cunts must be from hale barns

Okie dokie I’ll tell you what a Mancunian or Manchester is ……

It’s a concept, within a conundrum, covered by a croissant. Well that’s a Mancunian.

Manchester is a football team that rules the land and all the world.

Look the only place in Greater Manchester that has any sanity whatsoever is ECCLES.

Case and thread closed. I’ve solved it for you all. There’s no need to thank me. A new back with muscles that work will do fińe thank you. *takes a bow* …… then screeches with the pain. Honestly you can’t get the bodies these days. ;-) :-) :-)

Okie dokie I’ll tell you what a Mancunian or Manchester is ……

It’s a concept, within a conundrum, covered by a croissant. Well that’s a Mancunian.

Manchester is a football team that rules the land and all the world.

Look the only place in Greater Manchester that has any sanity whatsoever is ECCLES.

Case and thread closed. I’ve solved it for you all. There’s no need to thank me. A new back with muscles that work will do fińe thank you. *takes a bow* …… then screeches with the pain. Honestly you can’t get the bodies these days. ;-) :-) :-)
Great post.

Shame Eccles is in Salford.

I truly hope not. It is a terrible reflection on Manchester. The politics threads especially.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.