United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s f*cking ground hog day again in the obsessed United football media, just like it was when Moyes, Giggs, Van Gaal, Mourinho, Solskjaer, Carrick, and Rangnick became United manager.

AF8428-C3-D58-E-4-FE6-9473-33-D5-C1-EF05-CC.jpg

He’s fresh, fresh, ten Hag, he’s fresh, he’s so fresh…….

232-BFF56-C3-FF-4257-9-A5-C-C670636-A4395.jpg

And so the cycle repeats again and again and again. And the absurd media coverage repeats again and again and again. Surely even the most gullible United fans can't be taken in by this.

It’s f*cking ground hog day again in the obsessed United football media, just like it was when Moyes, Giggs, Van Gaal, Mourinho, Solskjaer, Carrick, and Rangnick became United manager.

AF8428-C3-D58-E-4-FE6-9473-33-D5-C1-EF05-CC.jpg

He’s fresh, fresh, ten Hag, he’s fresh, he’s so fresh…….

232-BFF56-C3-FF-4257-9-A5-C-C670636-A4395.jpg

and no leaks about what the Manager is saying….ah shit.

I City are meticulous with their signings, we buy technical players with thje right mindset, humble, hard working. Ronaldo is just about as far away from that as can be. It'd be like Pep signing Zlatan .

For that reason I think we actively played utd, fooled them into buying ronaldo, and that we were never considering having him in our dressing room, he's pure poison.
I'm pretty certain that his agent offered him to us (along with a few other top clubs in Europe) but we declined straight away. His agent then used our name to lever stupid money out of United.
That's the impression I got putting together all the tidbits that came out after the signing, I'm not convinced we actually tried to play United it was more his agent and their gullible press cheerleaders that did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.