Serge Gnabry

If Pele put his football boots on again and made a come back United would be linked with him by the football media in this country. They’re a joke. They link United to every decent player who they think is available. Ronaldo asking to leave United made the front page of the Sun yesterday.

No he wants that amount and bayern won't give it to him.

It's also 315k euros, so little under 300k pounds per week. Fairly easy for us.
I think that would be a massive overpay.

Isn't Mahrez looking for 180K? Gnabry is a comparable player and while younger is not all that much better than Mahrez. Paying him 270K a week would blow our wage structure.

Isn't Mahrez looking for 180K? Gnabry is a comparable player and while younger is not all that much better than Mahrez. Paying him 270K a week would blow our wage structure.
Agreed. Gnabry is a good player but wages of circa £300k per week is totally not worth it…

How would it blow the wage structure if grealish, Sterling and kdb make more than that?

How would it blow the wage structure if grealish, Sterling and kdb make more than that?
Because for one Sterling doesn't and he is seemingly off this summer, KDB is one of the best and most marketable players on the planet, and Grealish is also in that category of extremely marketable. Gnabry is none of those things. Before you know it, We will have Dias coming in looking for that kind of money if not more, as well as Cancelo and Mahrez when we sit to negotiate with him.

Because for one Sterling doesn't and he is seemingly off this summer, KDB is one of the best and most marketable players on the planet, and Grealish is also in that category of extremely marketable. Gnabry is none of those things. Before you know it, We will have Dias coming in looking for that kind of money if not more, as well as Cancelo and Mahrez when we sit to negotiate with him.
So grealish didn't break our wage structure and players didn't complain about his wage because he is very marketable? Why would Dias care about that.

As far as I'm concerned, the wage structure for attackers is ALWAYS higher than defenders, and Mahrez is old so can't command a high wage.

If your worried about the wage structure that ship sailed with the grealish signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.