It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

How self sufficient you are in the long run is determined by your revenue, not by what your net spend is. You can have a zero net spend and lose money, or you can have a zero net spend and have a 150m profit. If your club generate enough revenue that it allows you to spend 50-100m on transfers, the club is self sufficient.
Net spend has nothing to do with it, spending 100m more than you generate every year is not being self sufficient as that 100m has to come from somewhere

Isnt most of that earmarked for loans that need paying this year. Laporta saying they want City to lower the fee by €40m tells you everything

Think I‘ll pop into my local car dealership… tell them I want an Aston Martin but can they knock 40 or 50 per cent off the price…. I‘m sure they’ll agree. Barca really are arrogant and obnoxious *****. Seriously who do they think they are?

weakened ourselves strengthened rivals
Strengthened rivals? They finished 19 points behind us last season. They aren't rivals.

We're bringing in one of the greatest strikers in the world and losing someone who only managed 13 goals.

Even after that, Chelsea has lost a load of players - they will struggle to get top 4 next year and won't be anywhere near the title.

Strengthened rivals? They finished 19 points behind us last season. They aren't rivals.

We're bringing in one of the greatest strikers in the world and losing someone who only managed 13 goals.

Even after that, Chelsea has lost a load of players - they will struggle to get top 4 next year and won't be anywhere near the title.
Woooosh.

So we going with £45m+10m in add-ons for Gabi, as per some claims, aye?

55m for Gabi, 55m for Torres, and some 50m for the academy kids, still up on the circa £110m on the 4 incomings.
I thought the £45+£10 mill claim was in respect of Sterling? Is Jesus not a straight £45 mill?

That Sterling deal sure takes time to finish. Anyone knows why it’s taking so long?

Is it safe to assume he is gone?

My view is we only need Cucurella now, and then we are done. I can’t see us adding another attacker. Haaland, Alvarez, Mahrez, Foden, Grealish, Bernardo and even Palmer can play in attack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.