Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
This bollocks. The single time Leroy ever acted frustrated was when Pep played him as a wingback.

The rest of the time he was a model pro. I said it when he left I’d have rather Sterling left if one had to and I still stand by that.

Would I have a more mature Leroy back under Pep? In a heartbeat.
If Sane had matured like you said and accepted Peps authority 100% then sure I wouldn't see much of a reason to not have him back. However I feel his whole attitude was probably why he's not really pushed on. You see players like Foden who know they are great, want to play all the time but just keep listening and working hard. Sane always let that frustration bubble up and there was probably times off the field that we didn't see.

Sane is brilliant but he's the only one standing in his way and I hope he realises it before he becomes another Mario Balotelli

If Sane had matured like you said and accepted Peps authority 100% then sure I wouldn't see much of a reason to not have him back. However I feel his whole attitude was probably why he's not really pushed on. You see players like Foden who know they are great, want to play all the time but just keep listening and working hard. Sane always let that frustration bubble up and there was probably times off the field that we didn't see.

Sane is brilliant but he's the only one standing in his way and I hope he realises it before he becomes another Mario Balotelli

Anyone who has a tattoo of themselves on his back is a bit of a twat.

This bollocks. The single time Leroy ever acted frustrated was when Pep played him as a wingback.

The rest of the time he was a model pro. I said it when he left I’d have rather Sterling left if one had to and I still stand by that.

Would I have a more mature Leroy back under Pep? In a heartbeat.
I still don't know how this Sane "attitude problem" backstory was manufactured! It's like some posters just decided to create a Hollywood style villain "origin" story just so they can conveniently stick the bad guy tag on him.

I still don't know how this Sane "attitude problem" backstory was manufactured! It's like some posters just decided to create a Hollywood style villain "origin" story just so they can conveniently stick the bad guy tag on him.
I'm not saying things were perfect with Sané, especially at the end of 18/19, but there are these increasingly prevalent myths that either he was booted out of the club for attitude issues or that he had zero desire to be at the club at the time of his leaving (as opposed to simply preferring to be in Germany).

At the time the story was Loew would be more inclined to pick him if he played for Bayern.

At times it did appear that if his shorts had pockets, his hands would not have got cold.

He won't become another Balotelli, but he also won't have the career he could have had.

At the time the story was Loew would be more inclined to pick him if he played for Bayern.
That was stupid.

111581953-h-720.jpg

Löw and Souleymane Sane were striker partners in the 80s. (Löw is on the left, Souleymane on the right of the goalkeeper)

Leroy has some mental or self confidence problem. It is not really related to work ethic in my eyes. And I guess nobody really knows how to "solve" this. He often stands in his own way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.