Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have Brighton signed a striker this window? I can't imagine they'll want to rely on Welbeck and Maupay for another season of missed chances. Delap maybe?

We've been ruthless with youngsters this window and put clauses in those we obviously rate highly (buy-back Lavia etc.) so would be interesting to see who the player is.

I wouldn't mind seeing any player go there under Potter, brilliant manager.

Have Brighton signed a striker this window? I can't imagine they'll want to rely on Welbeck and Maupay for another season of missed chances. Delap maybe?

We've been ruthless with youngsters this window and put clauses in those we obviously rate highly (buy-back Lavia etc.) so would be interesting to see who the player is.

Yeah, they signed an Ivorian from Denmark.

Kayky was just made available but cant see it being him. Could also be someone from the CFG we're not thinking of, Couto, Kabore etc.

It will be surprised choice just like Darko Gyabi to Leeds, maybe Brigthton see another potential from our academy that not be seem an obvius choice who they can take.

They’ve just loaned one of their young strikers out…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.