US Politics Thread

Well... I'd have 2 words for Ron, and the
he second one would be OFF!!!

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again — the red governors of FL and TX are absolutely freaking paranoid about in-migration from the left-wing coasts turning their states blue within the next several years. They’re doing everything possible to create an atmosphere that blues would find intolerable or appalling, especially stuff like this which gets a lot of airplay. They can’t jack tax rates, more aggressively regulate business or add other economic disincentives — so they pile on headline-generating social disincentives. Same goes for the state legislatures of NC and GA. If TX or FL go the way of CA/OR/WA/CO, the electoral college will eventually finish red chances of getting the White House (assuming bad candidate choices by blues don’t provide a reprieve). Demographics is destiny.

Broken clocks, etc

Before we jizz all over Joe, Rogan said that "people felt like they could abandon their own ethics and morals and principles just to attack [Trump] and anybody who supports him because he is an existential threat to democracy."

What the hell does this mean? Anti-Trumpers abandoned their principles?

Rogan, for all his faults (like, for example, being a ****) is a keen reader of populist winds. He smells what others do: Trump's base is beginning to slowly wither as his platform is gradually co-opted by others not banned from social media (like DeSantis, and Abbott).

Last edited:
Before we jizz all over Joe, Rogan said that "people felt like they could abandon their own ethics and morals and principles just to attack [Trump] and anybody who supports him because he is an existential threat to democracy."

What the hell does this mean? Anti-Trumpers abandoned their principles?
I don’t think anyone should be jizzing over Rogan, ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.