Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m actually pleased Salah decided to stay at Liverpool. It gives the league some excitement and competition. We have Haaland and Alvarez and they will improve us even more. Bernardo hopefully still around, then we have Mahrez, KDB, Foden etc. Without Salah Liverpool would fall apart having already lost Mané. It’s not fun running away with the league after 20 games played.
The pl is a very difficult league, add that to the stress of the UCL and you have a very tough season every single year. I understand the need for competitiveness but I would really love to see a season where we can wrap the league up in January and then turn all our attention to the UCL, that wouldn't automatically guarantee success in the UCL but for once we would have a very good opportunity to do it.

Top work by @BlueCityBrain on Twitter (give him a follow) for putting these graphics together. I can see them being used a lot over the course of the season to silence people.

Need to add prize money on top of that figure as well. These part time accountants looking for a comfort blanket for why Liverpool come 2nd to City all the time because of our spending is because City have won 4 out of the last 5 premier leagues and numerous domestic cups, this all get reinvested back into the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.