Nads has just heard about the hairdresser ..
And Rees Mogg has just learned that Rees Mogg junior is unlikely to get into the Marines.
Ive been in Board Rooms like this. Don’t look, don’t nod, don’t react. He has lost the room. If you listen carefully to what he is actually saying it is just another helping of bollocks for the camera.

This tickled me from the Torgraph

Tony Diver

@Tony_Diver
·
Follow
Fair to say that all of this is going down absolutely appallingly among Tory MPs. A Government source says: "Backbenchers who went back to constituency surgeries at the weekend were being asked by voters how many boys they had touched up this week. The mood is not great."

I'm starting to wonder whether this wanker and his band of idiots are trying to lose the next general election. I mean the country is fucked and they probably have no idea how to turn it around so are actively working to turn the general public against them so they can fuck it all off to labour, pass the buck and regroup. They've made themselves very rich so why not paddle off into the sunset.

They don't even fucking care anymore lol
If they lose they'll get back in by spending the 5 years in opposition blaming Labour for everything they've caused.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.