Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
By reading the tea leaves.

If people were linking me to a place I didn't want to or was interested in being, a quick. City for life Tweet. Or excited to get back to City Tweet would easily put that to rest.

Perhaps I'm wrong. But it just feels like he is letting all this rumors run with no objection. That too me says he's view is :'If Its possibly, I'll like to go.'
By that token he has not come out asking for a transfer either...if he wanted out he would simply say so like Ronaldo, Lewandowski, Mane, Lukaku and others have done or are doing...no need to read tea leaves or consult a crystal ball...would it be fair to say he wouldn't mind at all moving to Barca at some point, sure...but he has not directly asked or certainly not demanded anything this Summer that anyone can attest to...he'll be here this season, happy, and performing like the little engine he is at City...

By that token he has not come out asking for a transfer either...if he wanted out he would simply say so like Ronaldo, Lewandowski, Mane, Lukaku and others have done or are doing...no need to read tea leaves or consult a crystal ball...would it be fair to say he wouldn't mind at all moving to Barca at some point, sure...but he has not directly asked or certainly not demanded anything this Summer that anyone can attest to...he'll be here this season, happy, and performing like the little engine he is at City...
From your mouth to God's ears :) Nothing will please me more. Would just hate if he waits till very late and then decides to leave. That would suck :(

By reading the tea leaves.

If people were linking me to a place I didn't want to or was interested in being, a quick. City for life Tweet. Or excited to get back to City Tweet would easily put that to rest.

Perhaps I'm wrong. But it just feels like he is letting all this rumors run with no objection. That too me says he's view is :'If Its possibly, I'll like to go.'
Why does he need to say anything? Just to appease the knicker wetters on blue moan?

If he leaves, at least he won't sign for one of our direct rivals. A very small consolation price.

I think Mendes is a bit smarter than that, the guy is a brilliant agent whatever his motives or principles.
He is smart but problem is City is still in a stronger position in terms of length of Bernardo's contract. If it was anything similar to either Sane, Sterling or Jesus situations he would been moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.