Just read Sunank's resignation letter. He has been told to bullshit the people with Johnson's usual populist bullshit and clearly he feels the need to lay it squarely on the line and say how deeply in the shit we are and how much things cost, have risen and will continue to rise. He has told him to get fucked, we are all fucked, and he isn't get fucked by him anymore than he has to
That's my take on it. Boris wanted to lie to the country about the state of our finances, sunak thinks its more important to confront the problems.

I can see sunak coming back tbh

That's my take on it. Boris wanted to lie to the country about the state of our finances, sunak thinks its more important to confront the problems.

I can see sunak coming back tbh
Heard it mentioned on 5 live that both he and Johnson were due to make a big statement on the economy next week. Wouldn't surprise me that disagreements over which way to confront the problems/fuck us over played a part in this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.