It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Well apparently Leeds were initially asking for £65m+.

Can't believe there are people who criticise Txiki year in, year out.
To be fair early on he definitely deserved some of the criticism but these past 2-3 years he’s been outstanding, actually I think he got more experience at transfer business in the last few years, grew a backbone and learned when it isn’t worth it to overpay. I don’t think we’ll be able to find anyone better than him for us at the moment, and Pep recruitment team seem to give him 3-4 choices for every position that we need to fill which without a doubt makes his job a lot easier.

To be fair early on he definitely deserved some of the criticism but these past 2-3 years he’s been outstanding, actually I think he got more experience at transfer business in the last few years, grew a backbone and learned when it isn’t worth it to overpay. I don’t think we’ll be able to find anyone better than him for us at the moment, and Pep recruitment team seem to give him 3-4 choices for every position that we need to fill which without a doubt makes his job a lot easier.
You ever heard of the phrase "damning with faint praise"?

Well apparently Leeds were initially asking for £65m+.

Can't believe there are people who criticise Txiki year in, year out.
Its got fuck all to do with anyone except City on how much they pay or dont pay... FFS there must be some right 'Needers' on here..
Maybe theyre worried the price of the pies are gonna go up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.